Direct flight to Seoul on Cathay Pacific Economy Class starting from HKD 1600* only!
Premium Economy from HKD 7270* and Business Class from HKD 9450*.
Grand Hyatt Seoul
- Offers a wide range of five-star amenities, services and facilities
- Easily accessible to most of the city's key districts including Gangnam, City centre and more.
- Stunning outdoor swimming pool with panoramic views of the city
InterContinental Grand Seoul Parnas
- Located in the heart of Seoul
- An ideal place for business travellers
- The new Grand Ballroom, the largest and the most updated in Korea, is perfect for any event
InterContinental Seoul COEX
- Located in Gangnam's trendy district with easy access to shopping, leisure, business and the DFS Casino with views of Han River and the ancient Bongeun Temple
- Sky Lounge provides modern Italian cuisines with a skyline view
- Harmony Ballroom and 11 banquet rooms are available for events
*Temrs and Conditions apply
- Economy Class: validity (min/max stay): 2/7 days; period of travel: 2-26 Apr 18, 29 Apr-17 May 18,
21 May-14 Jun 18, 17-28 Jun 18, 1-5 Jul 18
- Premium Economy Class: validity (min/max stay): 0/3 months; period of travel: 16 Apr-21 Dec 18, 27 Dec 18 - 1 Feb 19,
8 Feb-31 Mar 19
- Business Class: validity (min/max stay): 2 days/1 months; period of travel: 16 Apr-12 Jul 18, 24 Aug-21 Dec 18, 27 Dec 18 - 1 Feb 19, 8 Feb-31 Mar 19; flight restricions: valid on CX/KA; blackout dates: 13 Jul-23 Aug 18, 22-26 Dec 18, 2-7 Feb 19